Private lessons are given fully clothed on a low table. Erin does the work of moving you in gentle, non-invasive ways to invite new learning and more varied options in your sensorimotor system. Lessons are based on the idea that most people function at only a fraction of their capacity, yet we can all significantly enhance our functioning through learning.
free audio lessons
Erin's teaching is unique. She gives you her absolute, full, compassionate attention as you progress toward re-establishing safe, easy, comfortable ways to move. In particular, when you commit to eight or more lessons with Erin, she will provide up to ten free audio lessons tailored to your specific needs, an $80 value.
It's not required to do audio lessons at home, however with Erin you have the option of doing them if you wish. All the movement you do feeds back into your nervous system, whether in private lessons, classes, or at home.
Erin's objective is not to create any structural change or correction, but rather to help you discover new functional possibilities within yourself and to incorporate those possibilities into your life. In a series of private lessons with Erin, you will learn:
- How to achieve effortless, graceful movement and posture
- How to recognize when you may be putting yourself at risk for injury
- How to use a series of small movements to relieve the day’s stress
- How to move safely and efficiently
- How to let go of painful habits
Erin has helped:
- athletes prevent injury
- musicians save their hands
- surgery patients relearn to walk
- stroke victims recover lost movement
- everyone improve health, well-being, and ease of movement
Please wear comfortable clothing or bring some to change into. It is recommended that you engage in a series of lessons as the effect is cumulative. Combining private lessons with classes or audio lessons can be extremely effective to change old patterns.